Moter-Racing Event

15:20

I met a guy a while back who was opening a small racing circuit for cars and quad-bikes. He asked me to fly my drone up one Saturday and take an aerial photograph of the circuit so he could print it out and use it as a map to give to the drivers. I stuck around after taking the ariel photograph to watch some of the races. I ended offering my services as a photographer/videographer to a few of the drivers. I used my drone to film their laps so they could look back on the footage to see where they could improve. It is illegal for me to charge for the drone footage but what we did agree on is I give them the footage for free but charge them for the photos I took. I'm currently editing some of the footage down to put in a short vlog.


















You Might Also Like

0 comments